Approximately one third of all heroes in DotA can be regarded as a Strength Hero (power) often shortened to STR hero, here are the differences between this and other types of heroes and a list of heroes with strength as their main attribute. Common misspelling: Strenght Heroes.
What is the difference between a Strength hero and another type of hero?
There are three types of attribute heroes in DotA. Each hero has a primary attribute, namely agility (AGI), intelligence (INT) or strength (STR). How do stats improve heroes in DotA? So what difference does this so called primary stat attribute make, and what is the difference between agility, intelligence and strength heroes? Well often heroes gain the most stat growth of their primary stat, and their primary stat besides its regular bonus gives an extra 1 damage bonus for each extra stat point, for example gained from leveling up or items.
Besides the normal bonuses of strength, namely, increasing your maximum hp (hit points) with 19 hp for each strength point and faster regeneration (regen) of these hp, 0.03 hp per second for each strength point, these heroes also gain higher base attack damage (base attack damage) for each strength point that they themselves possess or raise for example through an item. In general these heroes have a higher than average basic strength, with a greater strength increase for levelling up. Strength heroes can therefore often absorb much damage, without any direct problems. Tank heroes are therefore normally of the Strength type.
Basic Strength Hero Item Build (Itemleri)
Dota guide/fuide str type item. Keep in mind these are not the best item builds for most heroes, just something to start with that works on most strength heroes and isn't too complicated.
Power Treads. Crystalis. Helm of the Dominator. Buriza-do Kyanon. Heart of Terrasque. Radiance. Satanic. Assault Cuirass.
Anti magic build:
Power Treads. Black King Bar. Mask of Madness. Heart of Terrasque. Assault Cuirass. Crystalis. Buriza-do Kyanon.
Vanguard. Power Treads. Heart of Terrasque. Radiance. Assault Cuirass. Heart of Terrasque.
Vanguard. Armlet of Mordiggian. Power Treads. Mask of Madness. Blade Mail. Heart of Terrasque. Possibly sell Vanguard for another Heart of Terrasque.
Strength Starter items / Helper items:
Bracer - Perfect for strength heroes, as a cheap stat booster.
Hood of Defiance - Refills your hp and adds magic ressistance protecting you from much magic damage.
Kelens Dagger - Adds the ability to instantly warp to a location, much needed for some heroes.
Lothar's Edge - Adds damage, wind-walk (speed and invicibility) and a little attack speed, perfect for high damage heroes who have trouble surviving enemy attacks or catching enemy heroes nearby.
- Admiral - Daelin Proudmoore (aka Coco)
- Alchemist - Razzil Darkbrew (aka Razz or Alchy)
- Axe - Mogul Kahn
- Beastmaster - Rexxar (aka Rexx or Beast)
- Bristleback - Rigwarl (aka Bristle)
- Butcher - Pudge (aka Butch)
- Centaur Warchief - Bradwarden (aka Cent)
- Chaos Knight - Nessaj (aka CK)
- Clockwerk Goblin - Rattletrap (aka Clock)
- Doom Bringer - Lucifer (aka Luci)
- Dragon Knight - Knight Davion (aka DK)
- Earthshaker - Raigor Stonehoof (aka Earth)
- Guardian Wisp - Io
- Lifestealer - N'aix (aka Naix, Gollum)
- Lord of Avernus - Abaddon (aka Aba)
- Lycanthrope - Banehallow (aka Lycan or Wolf)
- Magnataur - Magnus (aka Magna)
- Night Stalker - Balanar (aka Bala or NS)
- Omniknight - Purist Thunderwrath (aka Omni)
- Pandaren Brewmaster - Mangix (aka Panda)
- Pit Lord - Azgalor
- Rogue Knight - Sven
- Sacred Warrior - Huskar (aka Husk)
- Sand King - Crixalis (aka Scorpian or Scorp)
- Skeleton King - King Leoric (aka SK, Leo or Skel)
- Slithereen Guard - Slardar (aka Slar)
- Spiritbreaker - Barathrum (aka Bara or SB)
- Stone Giant - Tiny (aka Stony)
- Tauren Chieftain - Cairne Bloodhoof
- Tidehunter - Leviathan (aka Tide)
- Treant Protector - Rooftrellen
- Undying - Dirge (aka Zombie)
Other hero types and more information about DotA can be found by clicking here.